It’s time for organized trail rides again!
These rides are open to the public, and you don't have to be a member to join in the fun. Starting late in the season, we will meet at 8:30 a.m. at the club to get started before the heat of day. Each ride destination will be determined by experience level and weather on that day.
Rides will be approximately 2-4 hours long.
- Bring water for you and your horse. Most rides will not have water for the horses.
- Bring sunscreen and fly spray for the horses.
- Horses need to have shoes or boots. Trails are mostly hard and rocky.
- Riders age seventeen and under will need to wear a helmet, and be accompanied by a parent/ guardian for the entire ride.
- Trail etiquette rules will apply. A copy of riding expectations will be distributed prior to heading out.
Day Ride Dates: To Be Announced