CONTESTANT INFORMATION - Required Reading!
SCHEDULE: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- 7:00 - 8:00 a.m. Contestant Check-In (registration table in club house)
- 8:05 a.m. Walk-thru Course with Judges
- 9:00 a.m. Start Challenge
- Open Class: 1st Place Trophy Buckle + $250.00 cash, Places 1-10 prizes & ribbons
- Youth Class (17 and under):Y 1st Place Trophy Buckle, Places 1-6 prizes & ribbons
- Riders are limited to 2 horses and information for each must be entered on this form.
- One prize for "BEST TURNED-OUT HORSE & RIDER" WESTERN ATTIRE
- No Lunch Provided - "That's a Wrap" food truck will be on site
- Water is available for horses - Bring your own bucket
- Horse vaccinations must be current
- Event includes: 50/50 Drawing * Raffle * Silent Auction
- All Entries & Fees MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 7TH AT 4 P.M.
- Late entries will be charged an additional $25.00
- No Refunds
- The obstacle course will be closed all-day Friday, September 9th to set up the course